SUPR Green Pumpkin Seeds Brittle is not only super easy to make but tastes divine! It takes less than 10 minutes to make and can be stored in an air-tight container for upto a month (ya! like its gonna last that long). Our version of Green pumpkin Seeds Brittle replaces sugar with a more healthy organic jaggery which is a perfect fuel for your body in any weather , especially in winters!
- 1 cup organic jaggery
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1 cup SUPR Green pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Baking sheet
- Non-stick oil spray
Easy Peasey Recipe
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick oil spray and set aside
- Melt jaggery, water and salt in a large pot over medium heat, stir continuously and bring to boil. Continue cooking on a low heat, washing down any sugar crystals from side of pot with a separate spoon.
- Melt butter in small saucepan, add SUPR Green Pumpkin seeds and toast well.
- Stir in this mixture into the melted jaggery mixture and immediately pour out onto baking sheet and spread with wooden spoon.
- Let cool until firm.
- Break into pieces and store in air-tight container in a cool, dry place.
Enjoy this super delicious SUPR Green Pumpkin seeds brittle for a quick snack in this nippy weather 🙂