100% premium SUPR Green Pumpkin seeds
If you’re in the mood for a delicious crunchy snack that doubles as a phenomenal health food, look no further than pumpkin seeds. They are nutritional powerhouses since they contain a wide variety of nutrients ranging from magnesium and manganese to copper, protein and zinc, all wrapped up in a very small package. Whether you are on the go or just need a quick snack at home, pumpkin seeds are the perfect companion.
Why Green Pumpkin seeds?
- Great source of B vitamins, iron, magnesium, zinc, and protein.
- One-quarter cup of pumpkin seeds contains nearly half of the RDA of magnesium. Magnesium participates in a wide range of vitally important physiological functions. The heart’s pumping, proper bone and tooth formation, and relaxation of your blood vessels are amongst those functions. Magnesium has been shown to benefit your blood pressure and help prevent sudden cardiac arrest, heart attack, and stroke.
- Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc which assists in performing many bodily functions. Zinc is responsible for improvements in immunity, cell growth and division, sleep and mood. Zinc is vital for our taste and smell, eye and skin health, insulin regulation, and male sexual function.
- Pumpkin seed oil is rich in natural phytoestrogens. Studies suggest that this may lead to a significant increase in good “HDL” cholesterol along with decreases in blood pressure, hot flashes, headaches, joint pains and other menopausal symptoms in postmenopausal women.
- The seeds provide benefits for heart and liver health because they are rich in healthy fats, antioxidants and fibres.
- Pumpkin seeds may help sleep due to the content of tryptophan. This amino acid gets converted into serotonin and again into melatonin (“sleep hormone”). Eating pumpkin seeds a few hours before bed may be especially beneficial for providing your body with a restful night’s sleep.