Why Protein Rotis? You might have heard that 9 out of 10 Indians suffer from protein deficiency. Most of us receive either extremely inadequate protein intake in our diets or consume extremely “hard to absorb” protein in our daily intake of food.
This year, why not start making small yet gradual changes to your diet and see the accumulated benefits that it will bring to your health? Try our protein rotis flour and that would be one big step towards a healthier you 🙂
- 2 Cups whole wheat Organic Atta
- 1 Cup SUPR Flax seeds
- 1/2 Cup SUPR NAKED Non-Gmo Vegan Pea Protein Powder
Easy Peasey Recipe
- Ground the Flax seeds in a food processor to make a fine powder
- Mix all the ingredients well so no lumps are formed
- Start kneading the atta as you would normally but use slightly warm water
- Allow dough to sit for 10 minutes before rolling delicious protein rotis and parathas with it!