Flax Seeds are a fantastic addition to all your meals. Roasted flax seeds contains Omega 3 fatty acids, which your body cannot produce. Eating roasted flax Seeds on a regular basis is a great way to add Omega 3 fatty acids, fiber and protein to your diet. Roasting or grinding flax seeds breaks the hard seed coat, which is very difficult to break while chewing.
Some of the benefits of consuming SUPR Premium Flax seeds are
- Flax seeds are high in anti-oxidants and are one of the best sources of lignan, an estrogen-like chemical compound that works on the free radicals in the body. They have strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may mitigate and protect against the risk of various types of cancer.
- They improve digestive health as they contain both soluble and insoluble fibre.
- The amino and omega 3 fatty acids in flaxseeds can significantly lower high blood pressure. A diet rich in flaxseeds can prevent hardening of the arteries.
- Research has suggested that eating flaxseeds daily can assist in reducing the cholesterol levels. It contains omega 3 fatty acids, fibre and lignan, which work together to reduce cholesterol.
- Their high content of omega 3 fatty acids are extremely important for the healthy growth and development of the skin cells. Flaxseeds and its oil contain several skin-friendly nutrients that can help to improve the health of the skin.
- They contribute to healthy scalp and hair. Omega 3 fatty acids in flaxseeds increase the hair’s elasticity, making it less prone to breakage and giving you stronger hair. The anti-inflammatory properties of flaxseeds also reduce the possibility of dandruff, eczema and other scalp conditions. The seeds stimulate the production of sebum in the scalp, preventing flaking and dandruff.
Roasted SUPR Premium Flax seeds namkeen
- 500 Grams SUPR Premium Flax seeds
- 2 cup dried coconut (khopa), slivered or shredded into thin slices
- Fresh Lemon juice as per taste
- Himalayan pink salt-to taste
Easy Peasey Recipe
- Start by slightly toasting the dried coconut slices into a pan.
- Than put SUPR Premium Flax seeds into the same pan and stir regularly.
- Make sure to cover it with pan as the flax seeds tend to pop and jump while roasting
- Take it off heat, squeeze in lemon juice , himalayn pink salt and mix well.
- Let it cool down to room temperate and than enjoy!