Tired of paying boatloads for store bought supposedly healthy Seeds & Coconut Granola and bars which are loaded with sugar syrups and chemicals you cant even pronounce? Well here is a super simple recipe for SUPR healthy seeds & Coconut Granola that is a favourite at SUPR and eaten regularly! Perfect for breakfast or anytime snacking!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup SUPR Green Pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup SUPR Sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup SUPR Flaxseeds
- ¼ cup SUPR Sesame seeds
- ¼ cup SUPR Watermelon seeds
- ¼ cup SUPR Muskmelon seeds
- ½ cup thinly sliced unsweetened dry coconut or khopa
- 6 tablespoons cold pressed coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons raw honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of himalayan pink salt
Easy Peasey Recipe
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, SUPR Green pumpkin seeds, SUPR sunflower seeds, SUPR flaxseeds, SUPR sesame seeds, SUPR watermelon seeds, SUPR muskmelon seeds and shredded coconut.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cold pressed coconut oil , honey, cinnamon and himalayan pink salt and stir until well combined. Pour over oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Shape into small clusters.
- Pour this cluster mixture onto the baking sheet and spread in a single layer.
- Bake the granola for 45 minutes, stirring gently at regular intervals.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the granola cool completely so it hardens and forms clusters as it cools.
- Your healthy seeds & Coconut granola is ready ! Store it in an airtight container.